• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature fill block color change

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I frequently use Adobe Sign to send contracts to my clients for their signatures. There are usually three signatories: me and two recipients. 

My issue is this: the first signature block appears with bright yellow fill. That's fine, as is the second, with pink fill. The problem is the third block, which is pale yellow. My contracts require the recipients to sign in quite a few places, and it is easy for me to mistake one yellow signature block for another as I'm setting up the form. I sometimes don't catch this until it's too late, and I have to start the field-generating process fro scratch.

So, is there a way to globally change the color of the fill in the signature blocks?

The Adobe Chat person said today (in poor English) that it is not possible.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have this issue.  The first color tab in the upper right hand corner of the signatory box is too close to the color tab in the third signatory box.  I would hope a future improvement to the site would incorporate contrasting colors to better differentiate each box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matthew-ATL71,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there is no option to change the default color for the form fields for individual users on the preview page.

The color gets updated by default. We will share this feedback with the team.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines