• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to send document. Operation Failed!

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receing the above error message. I tried the following:

1. Loged out and back into Adobe Account.

2. Uninstalled/Reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Sign on Ipad

3. Restarted IPad

4. Tried different documents, and different sources (i.e. Box and Adobe Cloud)

5. Tried "send for signature" and "get signature in person" (I want to use in person option).

6. Confirmed that the files will open on the locations (i.e. went into Acrobat moble and IOS Files and opened the document)

None of the above worked. I continue to have either the above mentioned error message or "Unable to send document. Unable to complete request. Invalid or no file info is provided."

TOPICS
Send documents , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seanweiner,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know if the issue occurs with iPad only.

Did you check if you can send the document via the browser? If not, try and confirm.

Share the screenshot of the error message and the application version on your device.

Share the OS version on iPad.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thank you for the response.

Yes, it only happens on Ipad. I am using the App Acrobat Sign (which allows for sending documents for signature and/or signing in person.

I am able to send documents for signature using both the online version (Acrobat.adobe.com) and the desktop version of Acrobat (Windows).

I am using IPad OS 16.4.1 (20E252). This is the most recent version of IPad OS. Acrobat Sign version 3.27.4 (20230228.102538). Acrobat Sign was reinstalled last week so should be latest version. 

The two error messages are attached. Note that this error occurs with all files trying to be sent from all sources (i.e. My Ipad, Cloud, Adobe Cloud, etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seanweiner,

Sorry about the delay in response.

If the issue still occurs, would you mind sharing more information to further investigate the issue:

-  Share the current Acrobat Sign and iOS version number on the device.

-  Share the screen recording of the workflow used.

-  Check if the issue occurs with all the files you try to attach.

We will be sharing the information with the team to look into this.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone. Are there any resolutions to this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines