• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my "Adobe Sign" dashboard / homepage?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I blind? I don't find my "Adobe Sign" dashboard / homepage.https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

If I google for "adobe sign login", I get this page:https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/sign.html

It's in German as I am in Germany, but the U.S. site looks similar:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html

o.k., I may login into my account on the upper right side, but where is the "Adobe Sign" dashboard?

Other pages I don't find.

BTW: I don't like the Adobe interface design. It's to cluttered.

Best regards from Germany,
Rembert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Support just told me, that the correct link to the Adobe Sign Dashboard is now: https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home And they said sorry, that it is not published anywhere (!), they will ask the Designers/Developers to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, why did you remove most of the functionality of the old dashboard, especially the name of the other party in signed agreements. This frustration is not about "change" it's about removing basic functionality that really needs to be there for this new interface to even be usable. I only use the old manager now even if it is ugly, because I can actually find what I need that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Microsoft Flow connections to Adobe Sign are broken as well, and I cannot create new connetions because the OAUTH flow is impaired. ADOBE please fix ASAP!!! What a disgrace for a company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasting peoples time in the new 'cloud' model seems the new normal, long live 'on prem'!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like cancelling my subscription everytime I spend time looking for the d*mn login page.  So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you hide the Adobe Sign Dashboard now?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly wonder how a tech company such as adobe can be so completely incompetent as to not have an easy access to the product that you are paying for. I should be able to access adobe sign from my adobe account like it works with any other tech program. The person that is responsable for the website admin needs to be fired for complete incompetence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The Adobe Sign Manage toggle button is now removed from the Document Cloud. If you want to switch the view from DC Sign agreements and templates view to Adobe Sign view, please refer to the steps provided in the following help document under Manage Sign documents head line. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/create-template.html#ManageSigntemplates

Please use the following link to sign-in to the Adobe Sign account.

https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still struggling to find where to create web forms for signatures with the new environment. Everything published by Adobe says to navigate to the home page. Well where TF is the home page???? Everything redirects me to the damn document cloud, and I can't find where to create widgets or publish forms with that shhhhh***

Super frustrating! This shhhhh has taken hours when it should have only taken 30 minutes tops!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel you. Worst support ever. Don't even bother trying to
reach a person for a quick solution. You have to do it yourself..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone figured this out yet???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got off of a chat with support.

They restricted features that were previously available to CC users. Now
you have to pay more for an enterprise Adobe Sign account to use functions
like Mega Sign or widgets. What a pain in the ass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I had seen this before wasting the last 6 hours...geeze!  Adobe is the worst!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JUST PLAIN STUPID that all you get is ADVERTISING when you search for your login page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines