• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glass rendering and stability

Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Not sure if it's a bug?! My model has glass in it and in adobe dimension it looks great! But when i view it in aero : 

1- the shine /reflection is gone

2- the model seems unstable and keeps moving , can't reach the wall to read what's on it😂 

my file is 3.5MB 

Am using iphone pro m13

latest aero version 

would really appreciate any help tkx! 

TOPICS
Bug , Mobile , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @piixy https://www.adobe.com/products/substance3d-stager.html is the upgrade path for Dimension; it works very similar, cay you try the texture there and export as .glb or use the handy 'send to aero function' Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tkx! I have the Adobe cloud membership hope substance is part of it ?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @piixy https://www.adobe.com/products/substance3d-stager.html is the upgrade path for Dimension; it works very similar, cay you try the texture there and export as .glb or use the handy 'send to aero function' Thanks

By @markhellar

Hi markhellar! Tkx for ur help! After clicking the link u sent do u want me to open dimension or substance stager? After clicking the link u sent i opened  stager and the glass is still mot really looking like a glass even though i chose the default  glass material . It doesn't have the shine reflection of a real glass. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines