• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to initiate Aero in development

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create an AR experience and generate the QR code and run it just fine, however, If something goes wrong between when I click the URL from the QR code at my desktop and when I am at the location (for a geospatial experience) then the only option is to walk back to the desktop computer and rescan. With the geospatial anchor, it will not let you "edit" (and I'm fine with that because I will likely never edit on my phone) but strangely it appears to have no method of running the experience again without triggering from the QR on the desktop. For example, If I scan the QR code, at an office in Manhattan, then take the elevator and walk 3 blocks, if I accidentally put my phone asleep I have to walk back and start all over -- I can't just run it from the phone because the app says I cannot edit a geospatial beta project -- even if I have no interest in editing it, I just want to trigger it again.

I have a workaround by using an old phone to snap a photo of the QR code so I can rescan it -- just wondering if there's a non-hack way of accomplishing this.

TOPICS
Desktop , Feature request , Mobile , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?