• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture unable to export due to malfunctioning CC License

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to export something that I had captured using Adobe Capture, I got a notification popping op telling me that I have to become a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud to use this function. What's so strange about this is that I am an Adobe Creative Cloud member, with a paid subscription, but still I am being locked out of these features. I'm using Adobe Capture on an Android device.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Hi Kingties,

You can find the details of your account and what is included by your level of subscription by doing the following:

1. Sign in at Adobe.com and click "Manage Account."

IMG_0365.PNG

2. In the Plans and Products section, click "Manage Plan."

IMG_0366.PNG

3. Details about your plan, including apps that are part of your plan, are shown.

IMG_0367.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kingties,

Are you actually signed in with your CC account on your device? Tap the settings icon in the upper left and you should see your account details. If you aren't signed in, that may be all that is required. If you are already signed in, I'd recommend signing out and then signing back in. Also please make sure that your Adobe ID used on the Android device for the Capture app is in fact the same Adobe ID that is linked to your CC subscription.

All basic stuff, I know, but we have to rule that out before diving in further

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately I have already tried all of those options but to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kingties,

Can you tell us your Android device model? And what version of Android are you running? Also, what version of Capture?

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

The Android device am using is the HUAWEI P9 Lite, which is running Android 6.0. The version of Capture I am using is 2.6.656

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ties,

Your device information seems to be fine for the application to function properly.

However, I assume you are successfully able to capture files on your device and save them to the libraries.

Can you confirm to which application are you trying to export the file and also which Adobe ID are you signed in with on both the applications?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Correct, I am able to capture files on my device and save them to my libraries.

None of the export options work, the one I was trying in particular is the export to SVG. Yes, I am signed in to the right Adobe ID.

I also have the same problem for Lightroom, which is giving me an error telling me that my trial has ran out whilst I have a running subscription to Adobe CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account details and it seems since you have a student teacher edition version of Adobe CC therefore the options in terms of mobile apps will be limited.

Can you log in to accounts.adobe.com and check your entitlements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where am I supposed to see that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to export it to Lightroom Mobile or desktop application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kingties,

You can find the details of your account and what is included by your level of subscription by doing the following:

1. Sign in at Adobe.com and click "Manage Account."

IMG_0365.PNG

2. In the Plans and Products section, click "Manage Plan."

IMG_0366.PNG

3. Details about your plan, including apps that are part of your plan, are shown.

IMG_0367.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Michael for helping the customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines