• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my Adobe Capture content has just disappeared.

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my Adobe Capture content has just disappeared. The files were on my iPhone and iPad and after I was prompted to log in they all disappeared. How do I retrive this work?

TOPICS
App settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry about your missing files. I know this is upsetting but a couple of things:

* Was all your content available before you were prompted to log in again?
* Can you verify once if you have logged in again with the same adobe ID?

Also, please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries to see if the files show up there and let us know the same.

Anything additional you can tell me about what/when you noticed they went missing will be helpful in providing a quick resolution.

Thanks,

Nishtha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issues everything was deleted 

as I open the app it showed all my files then a pop up window. Ame up to sign in again and I did and suddenly none of my files are there except for 10 year old projects ¡ I've lost 10 years of work 

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We sincely apologise about your missing files.  Couples of queries

Was all your content available before you were prompted to log in again?

Can you verify once if you have logged in again with the same adobe ID?

Also, please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries to see if the files show up there and let us know the same.

Anything additional you can tell me about what/when you noticed they went missing will be helpful in providing a quick resolution.

Thanks,

Nitesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This same exact thing happened to me today. I had assets that were stored on my iPad, some for over a year. I saw them this morning while working in Capture for the first time in a while. I set up a photo shoot to use with capture which took quite a while. I shot the picture adjusted it and saved it to my iPad. At some point, I got a message saying I needed to log-in to Adobe, which I did. Shortly after I went in to my iPad to look for some work I had done just prior to logging in and there was nothing there any more. Neutger the old stuff nor the work I did today. I had saved my work today and even sent it to through my email. Unfortunately what came through on the email was a low res .png file. When I went back to the iPad to get the original file it was then that I realized everything was gone. This is totally ridiculous, I purposely don't use the Adobe Cloud because I want my files local. I live in a rural area and don't always have access to I broadband. Apparently Adobe has now made it that anything not on their cloud get wiped out on my own device, is that right? I have my iPad backed up so maybe I can get the old files back. Between losing the shoot I did and trying to figure out where all my work went I lost 3 hours of my work today. It seems like every time I use an updated Adobe product I wind up with a new glitch which is bad enough. Having my files wiped out is a lot worse than a glitch! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines