• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera not available while multitasking - iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new iPad Pro (2018 version) and when trying to use Adobe Capture to take a picture from within the app, I'm getting the message "Camera not available while muititasking." I'm not running any other apps at the same time (so not multitasking), so I can't figure out what's going on. Oddly, when I launched the app the first time, it did allow me to take a picture, but then doesn't seem to have saved it anywhere, and then I started getting this message. Any ideas? I have also completely powered off the iPad and relaunched. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Ah, the app needed an update! I had set this up with a backup that included a non-updated version. All seems to be working now! Thanks!

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristi.

Sorry for taking so long to respond; there are very few of the iPad Pro 3's in the office so I had to find someone to test on that device.

I was worried it might be an issue with the new iPad Pro, but we had no problem using the camera in Capture. A couple of quick questions:

* Have you checked your settings? Settings > General > Multi-tasking? (Perhaps try toggling off Allow Multiple Apps.)

* Have you tried force-quitting all apps that are running on your iPad, restarting, then launching only Capture?

* Does Capture have access to the Photos app and your Camera? Did you give the app required permissions to access both? (Check device Settings > Capture.)

Let me know what you find and we'll go from there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, to all of these. I checked and tried all of that before reaching out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, the app needed an update! I had set this up with a backup that included a non-updated version. All seems to be working now! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kristi.

I occurred to me to ask whether you were using Capture 5.0.... but then I didn't.

Glad you figured it all out.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines