• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture stopped syncing on Android

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having any luck getting Capture to sync to my libraries and I've tried all of the suggestions in other posts (at least the ones I could figure out). 

I don't see any of my new patterns or shapes in my cloud when I log in, so they're just not saving to the cloud for some reason. 

I've tried forced syncing, open in Photoshop/Illustrator, logging in and out, restarting...

If there's anything I'm missing or someone has a solution I would be ecstatic!

Thanks,

Lisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are facing issues while using the Capture app. In order to solve this issue, I would like to figure out what is happening.

Since you have already tried some of the steps below, just check if any of the below steps is missing  -

* Check if you have the latest Capture app installed.

* Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud with the same account you are using on the Capture android app.

* When you log in to Adobe Creative Cloud can you see any of your Capture libraries?

* Check your wifi/data connection; use your mobile browser (on the same device) to navigate to any site that isn't cached.

* Try forcing sync in the problem library; swipe/pull down from top to bottom in the library that won't sync. Then try logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud to see if your wok has synced.

* If the above steps don't solve the issue, can you check if syncing is blocked for the newly created shapes/patterns in the problem library as well as in the new library?

* Do you see any blank shape/pattern(while/grey) thumbnail in your library? 

* Since when you are not seeing the newly created assets?

Let me know how things are going.

Nishant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishant,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The last Capture update was on the 6th - I'm running 7.1.3

I logged in with the same account - I see my libraries, but the newest items haven't synced (and these go back a few months - I really don't know exactly when syncing stopped happening)

My wifi is good, my cache dumps every time I close the browser.

I've forced sync numerous times and logged in and out numerous times.

How would I check to see whether sync is blocked? I've looked in preferences and don't see an option for that. I DO see an option to save the original photo to the device, which is on (and not sure where they're being saved because I can't find them...)

I see no blank shapes or patterns in the library

I can't really determine when the syncing stopped - the nearest I can tell is several months ago. I thought they were saving and syncing and I didn't realize they weren't until I tried using a couple of new ones I did this morning.

Thanks,

Lisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisa,

Sorry that the given steps didn't solve your issue. The team is currently looking into the issue, will update you once it's fixed.

Thanks,

Nishant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines