• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

capturing more colours

Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i really wish capture would capture even amount of colours like 6, 8 or even 10 🙂 , 5 never seems to enough lol 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I do is use the same image but do two or three captures and move the colour indicators to various points to grab the colours I want. As these colours appear as themes in my Creative Cloud Libraries it does not matter how many I pick.

For example if I am doing an illustration I will take a capture of skin tones, then lips, then eyes, then hair, this actually gives me more colours.

Sharing our knowledge today for your use tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The web version https://color.adobe.com/create (been around since Creative Suite 3 in those days it was called "Kuler"). Recently this version gives alot more options like contrast analyzer, colour blindness checker, gradiend extract and other public colour themes . I find these extremely use full. 

Sharing our knowledge today for your use tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines