Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending a file from Adobe Capture has crashed Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

today I tried to send a captured form vom Adobe Capture to Adobe Illustrator. Since then there is a overlay with a loading window completely blocking Adobe Illustrator (see picture attached). I can't use any functions. If I close the loading window the whole application closes. So I can't use the application any more. I also have desintalled and reinstalled Illustrator multible times already. But nothing has changed.

Can someone help me please? I really need Illustrator for my daily work!

Greetings

Jens

adobe_illustrator_adobe_capture_loading_problem.jpg

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Jens.

Are you still stuck on this screen?

If you are, try closing Ai then sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (tap the CC icon in Apple Menu Bar), then the avatar icon, then Sign Out) and see if that resets everything.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did that a couple of times. Nothing changed.. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jens.

We don't think this is a problem with Capture  but rather something gone wrong on the desktop, I have a couple more questions:

* What version of Capture are you using? And on what platform (Android or iOS) are you on?

* And if you happen to know what version of Illustrator you're using and what version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (check that by clicking on the CC icon in the menu bar, then the three stacked dots next to the avatar, then Preferences), that information would be helpful too.

We've contacted another team for additional support but let me know what app versions you're using.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue.

Thank you for your fast and kind response. Here are the informations you've asked for:

* The version of Capture is 5.1.1 on Android

* The version of Illustrator is 23.0.3. (64-Bit)

* The version of Creative Cloud is 4.8.1.435

Thank you very much for helping me!

Jens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there maybe an possibility to cut the connection between Capture and Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Jens.

That's what I was hoping to do with signing out and back in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App. You could also try disconnecting from your wifi network and try opening Ai once you're disconnected.

I'm waiting to hear back from someone on either the Illustrator or CC Desktop team because it appears that that's where the problem is.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jens.

I'm sorry this is taking so long. I'm going to direct message you here because there's some contact information the team needs from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines