• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use the Gradient from Capture in CC apps

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a few gradient through the COLOR section in the app, and they all appear in my library, but I can't use any of them, in any CC app! How can I retrieve them as usable assets?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

grad.jpeg Apparently, You have to export it, before you can use it.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

grad.jpeg Apparently, You have to export it, before you can use it.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just do not understand! Why put it in the library to occupy space on my workspace in the first place? Why not make it simply accessible as it clearly is designed to be? Can someone from adobe answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ilan. This feature is still in beta; as such it currently can only be exported as an SVG and imported into Ai, Ps, XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, it’s a great feature, it should work properly! Little note, it would be good to add an export directly from the new Creative suite desktop app since the assets are all listed there too!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gradients can be exported as PNG, SVG and CSS. Exported files can be used in Adobe products. Please refer - https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/gradient-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the same as a gradient capture from an image in Photoshop? In the CC  library tab in PS I clicked the "+" sign and selected "create from image". I then clicked on gradient tab and created a gradient that was added to my CC library. 

I know for an image or other graphics I can right click the item in the library and select "place layers" or "place link" but that option is not available for gradients.  When I drag the gradient on the canvas I see the small square box and + sign but nothing seems to happen.I check the gradient section to see if it would be copied in my local library but it's not.

I don't see an option to export to PNG, SVG or CSS.  So I can't figure how to use this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are working on a better integration with PS.  Please bear with us for some more time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original query in the thread is for Gradients in Adobe Capture Mobile App on App Store and Play Store. More details on the same are available at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/mobile-apps/help/gradient-faq.html.

Regarding export options, you can export using the Adobe Capture Mobile App. Please locate your created gradient in the Libraries section and then export to your preferred format (if helpful I can share a detailled step by step instrcutions). We are working on a better integration with Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines