• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what happened? ios app rendered useless

Contributor ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after updating the ios app to latest version, i can no longer do anything it did before no refine section or basically anything?.... just a blurred preview photo.... not very good adobe i constantly use capture....

TOPICS
App settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me, was using it to turn drawings into vector art so I can import to illustrator easier- have you figured anything out yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, completely useless it wont do anything at all 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please have a look at this conversation - https://community.adobe.com/t5/capture/no-smoothing-or-darking-tool/td-p/10784362. Hope it helps. 

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The only module that changed in the most recent version is Shapes, but a lot of people are having trouble with it because there are now two sections in that module: one for Color Shapes and the original for Black-and-White Shapes. 

Is that where you're having trouble?
If it is, just make sure you're in the correct section. With the update you'll be automatically launched into the Color Shapes section (which doesn't have smoothing). Make sure you're in the Black-and-White Shapes section.

I've attached some screenshots that may help. 
Do let me know if you are facing some other issue. Happy to help here.

Abhishek

Attachment(s)
Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2Step 3Step 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just me or should it be the other way around would make more sense, orig settings by default, then, new capture settings... talk about faff backwards lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jordan. 

Because so many people have been having trouble with the changed UI, the team will be releasing an update (in a day or two I believe) that will do make black-and-white shapes the default.

Keep an eye out for it. 

Sue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh cool , thats great plus weirdly i was wondering about coloured captures so its a win win 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines