• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing ASE files

Engaged ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I downloaded to my laptop some color pallets set in Adobe Color. It is shown in my Cloud Library. I want to transfer them to my desktop computer, which, unfortunately can not access to internet, at all and I can not make synchro with the Creative Cloud. So, I want to copy the .ASE files (downloaded from Adobe Color) through USB drives, to my Desktop. 

I copied but neither Photoshop nor Illustrator can import .ASE files. I tried to do it importing from the Library tab without success. Is there a way I can transfer my pallets to my desktop without internet connection? Thank U.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Hello: 

You can import the ASE files through the Swatches panel in Photoshop and Illustrator. The Libraries panel is only for items you wish to store in Creative Cloud. This walkthrough can guide you through the process of importing ASE files in all products: https://www.lifewire.com/ase-file-2619688

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello: 

You can import the ASE files through the Swatches panel in Photoshop and Illustrator. The Libraries panel is only for items you wish to store in Creative Cloud. This walkthrough can guide you through the process of importing ASE files in all products: https://www.lifewire.com/ase-file-2619688

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank U. Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines