• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for Kuler API

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was reading research papers on color palettes and color harmony. Most of them cite Adobe Kuler for their data. I am a student researcher who wants to implement a research paper as part of a project, but I am unable to find Kuler API. 

Kindly provide assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be helpful if you can tell us, to which kuler api you are referring here (as there are multiple), and in which document you read about them, so that we can check there and provide help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read about Kuler dataset in this paper "A Color-Pair Based Approach for Accurate Color Harmony
Estimation". To implement the research paper, I require access to numerous color palettes and their ratings.

In my investigation, I realized that Kuler has been renamed and the API access is on request based only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me check on this here. in the meantime if you want some public color themes, you can access them directly as well at: https://color.adobe.com/explore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the prompt responses. 

I have tried Adobe Color Explore, and it is an amazing tool. It provides inspiration and helps artists. However, I am unable to see any rating or how many people have appreciated a palette. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am checking on that part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines