• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative fill is showing artifacts and glitches

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image generative fill is [cursing removed]. Before it used to work wonders, now it creates really weird artifacts and noise. Don't know what happened, but I would suggest an expert or engineer to have a look at it and test it before you release it to the public!

Title edited by mod

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

@Jawad335818487twc@SUBHAM khan36565173d7cn, I think the new version of Firefly today fixes this problem. I have not been able to reproduce it with my testing of the new release today.  Please try again and let us know.  Also, they added generative expand to generative fill!  Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some strange lines are appearing in the photo. Not just one but many lines are appearing and the background is not changing or the generative fill is not happening properly. This problem is occurring for more than a week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jawad335818487twc!

Sorry about the trouble. Does it sound similar to your issue? https://adobe.ly/3PTNLVG

Let us know.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jawad335818487twc can you share an example of the poor results and the prompt you used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always helpful to the Adobe team to include a screen print of the objectionable results, as well as give it a thumbs down. They do track the bug reports here, and the more info we can provide them with, the better they can do to prioritize and solve the issue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many people have pointed out the issue, so defintely its worth taking action out of. Sure, we can provide evidence, but its quite obvious. Any picture I try adding generative fill into, some area of portion where the fill happened has weird distortions, making this feature totally unsable.

Even if you could revert back to your previous version which worked very well that would be enhance client experience, until you fix this issue out. 

Firefly 20240413005135.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is working on a fix. Hopefully we will see it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SUBHAM khan36565173d7cn and @Jawad335818487twc, I think the new version of Firefly today fixes this problem. I have not been able to reproduce it with my testing of the new release today.  Please try again and let us know.  Also, they added generative expand to generative fill!  Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jawad335818487twc@SUBHAM khan36565173d7cn, I think the new version of Firefly today fixes this problem. I have not been able to reproduce it with my testing of the new release today.  Please try again and let us know.  Also, they added generative expand to generative fill!  Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate