• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imágenes de referencia

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intento generar imágenes y subo como imagen de referencia una que yo misma he creado con Firefly. Y aparece un mensaje que me dice que hay un problema con mi referencia y la han quitado. No hace ni una hora que la he generado y la había descargado a mi ordenador. Adjunto esta imagen de referencia.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can easily see how the AI may be perceiving that as nudity. Did you generate this image using Firefly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was generating images trying to achieve a non-realistic figure. Two intertwined figures, in fact, emerging out of a solid substance. I was still exploring and did not have a specific final idea in mind. Something ambiguous, surreal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though it was generated by Firefly, I suspect that the image screening algorithms are applied anyway and this was rejected because of perceived nudity.  It might seem odd that the model would create an image that it then thinks does not meet standards but the implementation of controls in text to image and using reference image is likely not exactly the same.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you. That makes sense. I hope I can find the right prompts, I'm still learning and I like generating bizarre images sometimes. I really enjoy Firefly, maybe we can eventually understand each other 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing... if using as a structure reference, recolour the image. Make the skin blue or something. The colour of the skin might be the trigger.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd never have thought of that! I'll try it and see what happens. I have a series of quirky "fashion models" that actually have blueish skin out of their own initiative. I'll use one of those to start with. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate