• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Use Adobe Firefly-Generated Images for Passive Income on Sites Like Freepik and Envato?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

I'm exploring ways to generate passive income and have recently started using Adobe Firefly for creating AI-generated images. I believe these images could be a great addition to my portfolio.

I wanted to ask if it is permissible to use images generated by Firefly on other platforms, such as Freepik or Envato, to earn income? Are there any specific licensing or usage restrictions I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help!

TOPICS
Communications , Design , Desktop , Imaging , Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Hello @Demi Demi,

This page is more explicit than the one @Dean_Utian referred to:

What does "commercial use" mean?

Commercial use refers to any type of usage that generates commercial activity for you, your brand, or your business — for example, selling, using print and digital promotional materials, or in the sale of products and content.

Source: Frequently asked questions about generative credits 

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a Firefly FAQ page that covers commercial use of images. It is limited though.
https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the FAQ, but I'm a bit skeptical about it, and I was thinking that I could only upload it to Adobe Stock and not to other sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Demi Demi,

This page is more explicit than the one @Dean_Utian referred to:

What does "commercial use" mean?

Commercial use refers to any type of usage that generates commercial activity for you, your brand, or your business — for example, selling, using print and digital promotional materials, or in the sale of products and content.

Source: Frequently asked questions about generative credits 

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! this is a big help. I can now start on working some projects for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines