• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use any tools

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't use Firefly tools. on all pages only preview videos are available, no interface.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. From June 30. Adobe doesn't do anything about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@михаилк61012202 and @Jack Squire, please let us know what platform you are using to access Firefly, if you've tried any troubleshooting steps such as switching to another browser, checking your firewall is not blocking Firefly Beta, and/or trying an incognito tab. All the Firefly modules are working correctly for me as of now using Brave browser on Windows OS via desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, @J E L! +1 to everything they said. 

• If you're getting a blank screen, make sure Windows is up to date, and you have the latest Microsoft firewall running with the most recent Microsoft-provided settings. 
  • The Adobe Firefly beta is only available in countries where Adobe services are available. Countries where Adobe Firefly beta is not available include Russia, Belarus and China. In addition, Adobe services and products cannot be used in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, or the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of this applies to me. I had access from April 11 to June 30. See my post below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Firefly since April 11th. On June 30, I lost access.
I've tried everything. I cleared cache, cookies. I checked in all browsers. On different devices. I logged out and logged back in. Nothing helps.
I'm using Firox on my computer. I use Chrome on my smartphone. But I also checked on Opera, Chrome, Edge. Same everywhere.
By clearing the cache and cookies, I lost all my prompts that I had saved in my favorites on Firefly.
The most interesting thing is that it works in Photoshop beta and in Adobe Express. Didn't work in Adobe Express beta.
And I only use one account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines