• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Challenge: Create your digital self with Firefly’s Avatar challenge to win 100 credits!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

Preran here, back with another fun round of community challenges!

This week’s challenge invites you to use Adobe Firefly to create a personalized avatar that reflects who you are or how you see yourself. Let’s see how you envision yourself through the lens of AI (or... how AI envisions you.) 

DavidWang_0-1713821481016.png

Challenge Details 

Your challenge is to use Adobe Firefly to generate an image that represents your avatar. Think of this as your alter ego or digital twin. 

What to Submit: 

• Your Image: Craft an avatar using Adobe Firefly’s powerful AI. 
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation. 
  • Description: Briefly explain your thought process and the story behind your avatar. 

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by May 3, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

Prizes and Awards: 

• 100 Generative Credits: Awarded to 1 creation for creativity, thoughtfulness, and uniqueness. 
  • Community’s Choice Award: Don't forget to upvote your favourites! The most popular submissions will receive special recognition. 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

We're excited to see your creations. If you need help or ideas throughout this challenge, please reply to this thread, and we’ll do our best to help you! 

Cheers!

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tina_Irvine_0-1714156415867.png

Prompt:
Cartoon lady with dark blond hair who is Graphic Designer sitting at a computer desk, art supplies on desk, lots of little fuzzy blue monsters everywhere. 2 kids and 2 dogs in background playing with fuzzy blue monsters.

Movements - Bauhaus, Science fiction
Themes - Concept art, Digital art
Lighting - Studio light

Description/Story:
My avatar is surrounded by Blue Monsters (company, clients... kiddos lol) and a few other creatures symbolizing family pets. She is always busy doing something, especially at her computer. Facing away, she’s elusive and tends to go against the grain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the imagination and prompt. Looks like something from a Pixar movie. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Coming soon to a theatre near you* 😁

(Thank you 😊)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly a young black boy with a beautiful smile imagine the world like a graphic designer. his imag.jpg

A young black boy with a beautiful smile imagine the world like a graphic designer. His imagination and creativity.

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I instantly fell in love with this generation. Thanks for sharing!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great8)

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheizer_0-1714221396169.png

tried to write the best description of myself, but it didn't quite capture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! This is just the beginning of AI generated images, and I can only imagine that it will get even better. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More recently, I've been playing D&D as a Variant Aasimar Druid, but I really liked the character I played in our last campaign. She was a Moon Elf Wizard:

Firefly A scholarly adult moon elf wizard with pale white skin; long flowing beautiful white hair, a.jpg

Prompt: A scholarly female adult moon elf wizard with pale white skin; long flowing thick beautiful white hair, and a magical staff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elegant and brave - the first words that come to my mind. This is the first I have heard of a moon elf wizard. Thanks for sharing Myra, love it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here my Avatar !
My prompt : Man French artist with freckless and mustache, who love textures and colors, redhair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Here my prompt !
Man, French artist with freckless and mustache, who love textures and colors, redhair

Firefly man French artist with freckless and mustache, who love textures and colors redhair 24898.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like something straight out of an art museum. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shivam37067679oihd_0-1714418441111.png

Hi Preran, thanks for the challenge. I have created this using FF image 3 model.

Prompt used - A 30 year old indian man with average built, black hair, square specs wearing blue polo t shirt and black joggers, playing lawn tennis in office premises

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pleasure, Shivam. I am amazed as to how much of the prompt is accurately captured in this generation. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococoa beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococoa beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococoa beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococoa beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococoa beautiful magician, sleeveless, anime girl with blue eyes and blue long hair in twin braids hair style and with a few red strands, surrounded by magical artifacts, holding a magical broom, show crescent moon tattoo on bare shoulder, crescent moon and dragon, rococo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Description: I always imagined my fantasy self to have blue Hair and some red streaks. I've been trying to get Firefly to render this type of hairstyle but it hasn't perfected it yet--for now atleast I believe.

Firefly 3 definitely gives results from 2...but I also somtimes miss the results I get from Firefly 1 last year...See some of those older results here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.122000344100217&type=3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely smitten by the generations. They look like they were taken straight out of a high quality anime book!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MariamHovhannesyan_0-1714478265210.png

I can't describe why, but I ended with this. 
Also the prompt was chaotic, nature, woman, portrait, high quality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Less chaos, more peace and very lovely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for my post copying into your thread in working on getting this resolved. Sorry Again. 
Intri 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_2884.jpeg

Hiber-Creation: I feel my best when I can just hibernate like a Bear and do what I love best... Create Art, my weapon is my paintbrush, my ammunition paint and being an avid doodler, it's the perfect backdrop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Female avatar with orange glasses. Art nouveau style. Papercutout style. Include elements of black cats, yarn, graphic design, water color, nature, quaint downtown.

halawrenz_1-1714588514001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines