• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Challenge: Create your digital self with Firefly’s Avatar challenge to win 100 credits!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

Preran here, back with another fun round of community challenges!

This week’s challenge invites you to use Adobe Firefly to create a personalized avatar that reflects who you are or how you see yourself. Let’s see how you envision yourself through the lens of AI (or... how AI envisions you.) 

DavidWang_0-1713821481016.png

Challenge Details 

Your challenge is to use Adobe Firefly to generate an image that represents your avatar. Think of this as your alter ego or digital twin. 

What to Submit: 

• Your Image: Craft an avatar using Adobe Firefly’s powerful AI. 
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation. 
  • Description: Briefly explain your thought process and the story behind your avatar. 

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by May 3, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

Prizes and Awards: 

• 100 Generative Credits: Awarded to 1 creation for creativity, thoughtfulness, and uniqueness. 
  • Community’s Choice Award: Don't forget to upvote your favourites! The most popular submissions will receive special recognition. 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

We're excited to see your creations. If you need help or ideas throughout this challenge, please reply to this thread, and we’ll do our best to help you! 

Cheers!

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran, I encourage you too to create your own avatar! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Challenge accepted. Borrowed some elements of the prompt from user Halawrenz.

an Indian boy wearing glasses, Art Nouveau style. Paper cutout style. Include elements of white cats, yarn, graphic design, water color, nature, queen of hearts

Firefly an indian boy wearing glasses, Art nouveau style. Papercutout style. Include elements of whi.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I had to do several iterations... The first ones are based on my current promo image and the second ones are based on me in a magical ball pit wearing an Adobe Hoodie! The idea was to create an futuristic style man.... very cyberpunk with a hint of anime. Used Friefly's structure feature.
Firefly anime version of a white male wearing glasses and holding a stylus in one hand, man has glow(7).jpg
Firefly anime version of a white male wearing glasses and holding a stylus in one hand, man has glow(5).jpgFirefly anime version of a male wearing glasses and holding a stylus in one hand, man has glowing tr.jpgFirefly 3d portrait man in a magical colorful ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black(1).jpgFirefly 3d portrait man in a magical ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black glasses,(1).jpgFirefly portrait man in a magical ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black glasses, an(1).jpgFirefly portrait man in ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black glasses, anime style (1).jpgFirefly portrait man in ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black glasses, anime style .jpgFirefly 3d portrait man in a magical colorful ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black.jpgFirefly 3d portrait man in a magical ball pit wearing a red and white hoodie, man has black glasses,(2).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly realistic 3d portrait of a young man, the man's clothes are made of folded colorful paper, m.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love how your images capture the essence of your cyberpunk intention so well! Thank you for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mahshad37166923c3ld_0-1714765976603.png

create a personalized avatar that reflects who I am, Iranian woman, curly black hair and black eyes, violin, painting, nature, independent personality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beautiful! What do you think of the image? Does it reflect what you intended?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly white brunette woman with red glasses and green eyes and round face, shoulder lenght hair, p (1).jpg

Prompt used: white brunette woman with red glasses and green eyes and round face, shoulder lenght hair, paper effect illustration, front view using a pink laptop, black blouse, talking on the phone

Empowering women entrepreneurs with Adobe Express to rock their roles! I describe myself in my element: pink laptop in hand, multitasking on calls, and sporting sleek black attire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG! Looks so snazzy. I believe that the spirit of your promot was effectively reflected in the generated image. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Middle age Caucasian short-brown-haired woman wearing wireframe eyeglasses holding canon DSL.jpg

Middle age Caucasian short-brown-haired woman wearing wireframe eyeglasses holding canon DSLR

( full disclosure - I'm not "middle age", but if I use my real age in the text prompt, Firefly insists on giving me white hair!)

Here's my structure reference image; the end result doesn't strongly conform to that image.

8335334907_6049556ce3_c.jpg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you. They are improving the models, and I am sure they will get better over time. Thank you for sharing! I should try something like this myself with me in the kitchen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This challenge was on my to do list. Am a bit late but thought I'd add something, even if it's just for fun.
Mine had running, art and movies as hobbies. Not all translated well into teh image but this is the one I like the most Firefly's various creations.
Firefly_digitalselfavatar.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice !

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael. 

The image does reflect a lot of Firefly's personality
- love of mountains

- odd/unsual clothing choices - watch/fitness tracker on both wrists, wearing something across the shoulder
- love of data - graphs and tables 
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines