Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change in URL creates more headaches for managing/saving images/prompts/styles

Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly 15.0 release is now in production. Some of the key updates are below:

Removal of model version and prompt information from the URL in the Text to Image module. Known issues associated with this change will be addressed in future releases

• Using an old browser URL (firefly.adobe.com/generate/images?prompt=xxxxx) will prompt the generation of new images that may not match the original
  • Using the browser refresh button will navigate back to the inspiration stream

I do not like this AT ALL. Hard dislike. I have 200 tabs on my browser with different creations. When the browser restarts or a page reloads it goes [actually it went] back to where I was. Now it goes back to the main page which is very disruptive. It means I now have to favourite everything and depend on the vagaries of the browser cache to preserve them. I am sure there were technical reasons for doing this, but as a user, I am now worse off because of it.

Also, Nightcafe does not do this AND Nightcafe saves all your creations along with the prompts central on their server, not in the browser cache. So, comparing how Adobe handles this compared to NightCafe, Night Cafe wins on this issue.

It is sad to see this implemented before Adobe has solved the favourites problem. You have made it more difficult for us to manage creations+prompts+styles.

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It also appears with this update that it is now impossible to delete favourites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines