• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

da imagem que retirei o fundo nao funciona

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fiz o upload de diversas imagens que gostaria de retirar o background. Fiz a seleção do background no firefly, ele selecionou e tornou o fundo transparente. Porem, quando eu faço o download, ele baixa a imagem original, com fundo e não a imagem que eu retirei o fundo.

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaultqo1p6c7assy3,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

I am sorry you experienced this difficulty. As you have discovered, Firefly Generative Fill cannot make a transparent background. However, you can take a Firefly generated image into Adobe Express and use that to make the image transparent. You can take it into Adobe Express by pressing the "Share" button on the lower right and then selecting "Open in Adobe Express":

droopydog500_0-1720176416997.png

Once in Adobe Express, you can select "Remove Background":

droopydog500_1-1720176417012.png

If you need to touch up what was made transparent, you can use the "Erase" feature to erase (make transparent) part of the image or restore (remove transparency) parts of the image.

droopydog500_2-1720176417015.png

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any problems trying this out.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines