• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicates

Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, not once I was able to pull out and save duplicate of the image which I find a bit inconvinient, as the claim is that you may run into similar but not to same. Thus I've opened it up in photoshop to see if my eye is doing trickery on me, and interestigly they are THE same. It has even downloaded as duplicate.

KatarinaJoJovanovic_2-1697460396421.png

KatarinaJoJovanovic_1-1697460293215.png

KatarinaJoJovanovic_0-1697460213444.png

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @KatarinaJoJovanovic can you clarify what you mean here "So, not once I was able to pull out and save duplicate of the image"

So I understand the process of how you may have gotten the duplicate image, can you share where and how you got his? IE As in " I gnereated an image with this prompt and ...." please be as detailed as possible. I'm going to try and reproducce this on my end but need more details. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does happen deep in editing, but I would still not expected the clones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines