• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefly one

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to access Firefly one or Firefly 2, but now I only have Firefly 2,  where is Fiefly 1 please?

TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly 1 is no longer available on the web site.  It appears, for now, Photoshop is still using Firefly 1. I think that is the only place FF1 is being used now.  I know this will disappoint some people as FF1 did have some advantages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, it is indeed very disappointing.... perhaps they would consider bringing it back? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want them to bring it back, you can post in this forum under "ideas". I would recommend you state what attributes of model 1 you miss in as much detail as possible, as maybe model 1 will not be brought back but the current or future models might be tweaked to include capabilities model 1 seemed to have that were superior to model 2.

droopydog500_0-1712491309831.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mary~lou ,

As @droopydog500 has indicated, it has been depracated.

hth

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines