• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to use the same photo frame style. but how?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a memorial tribute slideshow with the same style of photo, table, and candle, but I can't make the same candle, photo frame, and table. I used the reference image, but it doesn't make the same candle and frame. How can I make the same style of candle and frame so that I can make a memorial slideshow? 

Firefly photo frame with candle and beautiful flowers for wedding, use the same photo frame from the.jpgFirefly photo frame with candle and beautiful flowers, the background is the ocean with sunset, hype (1).jpg

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to put different photos into the frame?

Cut out the interior of the frame and put your photos in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nice_miracle38027 use Photoshop or other image editor to keep the same image and add in the images for each slide in the frame. Firefly is not the proper solution for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the photo frame size to vertical or horizontal, but it doesn't change even though I wrote prompt "the photo frame is vertical". How can I change photo frame size ? 

Firefly photo frame with candle and beautiful flowers for wedding, use the same photo frame from the.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nice_miracle38027 you could use Generative Expand to extend the frame using AI to the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option is to split the picture and use generative fill to fill in the middle. If you want a wider frame, split the image vertically down the middle of the frame, separate the parts until the frame is as wide as you want and use generative fill to fill in the middle of the frame.  You could use Photoshop to do all of these steps.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines