Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inquires about Firefly Please.

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2024 Sep 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir, Nice to contact with you...

1. What are the legal terms of use for Adobe Firefly, and are there any restrictions on how to use the tool?
  2. What are the intellectual property rights related to the content entered into Adobe Firefly, and do I retain my rights completely?
  3. Who owns the intellectual rights to the content generated using Adobe Firefly? Am I free to use it?
  4. Can I use the content generated by Adobe Firefly for commercial purposes, and what are the terms or requirements for that?
  5. What legal considerations should I keep in mind when publishing content generated from Firefly on platforms like YouTube or social media?
  6. What are the legal requirements for selling or distributing products that rely on content created using Adobe Firefly?
    1. How to purchase any additional creditis to use the content generated by Adobe Firefly after the using allowed limit (250 designs)?
    2. Do I need to acknowledge that the designs are generated by Adobe Firefly, and if so, how should I do this legally?
TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for annoying you sir, I couldn't found Adobe Support Email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yasmen. you're not annoying anyone. Hopefully those links can answer most of your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yasmen.!

Thanks for writing in. You can also refer to this link: https://adobe.ly/3BbZXfJ

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would only add, @Yasmen., if you have to make commercial decisions based on questions 1-6, you should speak with legal counsel. As Kevin said, neither those of us in the forums nor Adobe can provide legal advice.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines