• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

nothing generates in text to image

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use text to image and nothing generates when i click "generate".... It just tells me with the bear One final step, and to click generate again. It made me use most of my gerenative credits and literally nothing happens. Can I get those refunded cause nothing was generated.

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, only the first one generated. after this no images are generated anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Heathe355592747o29 and @Abraham373826831r8o ,

I am sorry you are having problems.  Can you please tell us what OS and browser you are using along with the versions? If you temporarily try in another browser, does the same thing happen?  Could you please include a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines