Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture without tattoos

New Here ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

Maybe someone can help me. I have a reference photo (I have all rights to the image) used for Photoshop Beta with Firefly. The AI image turned out really well... but I didn't want to have tattoos, rings or other jewelry. However, it is ignored if I write, for example: "No tattoos". In the case of "No clothes", the censors intervene immediately. Which is okay for me. Anyone have an idea or tip? Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day @ all! 

TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @realistic_enthusiasm9912,

Thanks for your message.  The separate negative prompting box was removed a couple of releases ago when Adobe said it needed to be "reimagined".  Unfortunately, it has not yet returned. So, you are left with trying to sort through this in the "positive prompt".  I say "positive prompt" because the model does not understand the concept of a word negated by the word preceding it. Phrases like "no [x]", "without [x]", and "not [x]" do not work and actually can lead to "[x]" being added, increased, strengthened, etc. as it keys in on the word "[x]".

So, you need to find "positive" words or phases that are what you want to avoid.  In this case, you can try "ink-free", "untattooed".  Might take some experimentation as not all the words might work. If I am stumped, I will ask Google Gemini or ChatGPT for suggestions. Just know that they are sometimes too wordy and you cannot necessarily just copy their output into the prompt box.

Hopefully the negative prompt box will return.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello droopydog500,

Thank you for your answer and your time. I'll try your tip with "ink-free". I didn't come up with the idea. Thanks again!

Have a nice weekend! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines