• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share your creations – Create a custom greeting card for your Mother on Mother’s Day!

LEGEND ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Firefly and Adobe Express, let’s create a greeting card for our mothers on Mother’s Day (May 12th)

Were you planning to create a personalized greeting card for your mother but did not have the time for it? Let’s get you started right away.

I used this command prompt in Firefly: “Create a picture of an Indian lady wearing a traditional saree rocking a cradle with a boy baby in its rural setting surreal” to generate the image below.

Tip:  You can use an image of your mother as a structure and style reference to customize the output.

Preran_0-1715260701848.jpeg

• I then hovered over the image and selected Edit > Add Text.
  • My image opened in Adobe Express. I used an element from the seasonal section titled “World’s Best Mom” and dragged it to place it on the image.
  • I clicked Text in the left panel, dragged the Do’s and Don’ts template to place it on the image, and edited the text to “Happy Mother’s Day!”
  • After clicking on Effects in the left panel, I clicked the image and chose an effect.
  • I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

This is my final output:

Preran_1-1715260701868.png

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of greeting cards for mother's Day
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by May 25, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

We would love to see what you created! Share it with us here by replying to this post.

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would mother's think about how Adobe used Half-Adventure's image library for their training? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

اريد ان اتعلم المزيد اذا تستطيعو مساعدة رجاء

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know what help you need. We will do our best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a question: Since Ai generated images are not protected by copyright laws, are the only legal ways to use them are for gifts, memes, or content that cannot be monotized?

Just want to be sure I'm not telling other people I know who use Adobe Firefly something and then they end up going to jail or prison after being taken to court. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if this fully answers this question, but I am copying from this page https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly

Can I use Firefly generated outputs commercially?

For features without the beta label, you can use Firefly-generated outputs in your commercial projects. For features that are in beta, you can use the Firefly-generated outputs for your commercial projects unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt: A peaceful image of an Indian mother singing a lullaby to her child under a starry night sky, with a mud hut in the background.

A greeting card image was created using Adobe Express. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines