• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Effects - I want to add leters/words

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to write letters and/or words as part of my text effect, but doesn't seem to understand - is there a special prompt to do this?

What are the list of artist styles that Firefly understands? e.g., Da Vinci, Monet, etc. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried artist style on text, but I did on an image. Asked for Eyvand Earle woods and loved the results.

For text - I messed up at first, too. Then, saw in the dialog at the bottom of the page. Put your word(s) in the left side, and the style on the right.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about "Text Effects" Generation or "Text To Image" Generation? Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text you want to see should be entered in the left side of the prompt bar (where you see "Firefly"). The prompt for style should be input in the right side of the prompt bar (where you see "red fur")

At the moment, you would need to use something more descriptive than just an artist's style.

TracyH_0-1680553750140.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to add letters or words within the TEXT...i.e. I wanted it in the prompt. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I understand is that you want to add text within text, is that correct? That is currently not possible from what I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just try Cover book with title "Hello" and it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines