Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu, já até Desiti, está muito assombrado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does it take so long?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could'nt get in either. Tried all the suggestions....nothing. Then I did the unthinkable and switched from Chrome to Edge browser. And just like that... ACCESS!!!  Maybe I just got lucky but thought it was worth sharing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I got the email confirming entry into the beta last week, but I still havn't gotten access. I submitted the form twice following the instructions but still havn't heard anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I have requested access for Adobe firefly on April 3, but it has not been confirmed yet. I have a paid subscription for Adobe creative cloud. I want to use Adobe firefly. can you help me? Adobe ID mail: ismailkucuksari@kutahya.bel.tr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you guys would not care less to give access to people, since you get enough audience for your AI testings. But I have been waiting for access confirmation for more than a month now. You should understand it is extremely frustrating to be waiting for something without any information whatsoever. If you cant handle the number of requests, how about you just remove the button completely until you can actually continue giving access, instead of teasing thousands of people making them wait for nothing? I mean a simple email would be just fine to say, "Hey, we remember of your existance, we will be with you shortly" So that at least I can see there is progress and that I am not being ignored by the access system.... 

Its super annoying, please do something, dont let ur customers hanging!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Granted access for Beta two month and all work OK some days ago. But today i newly see Request Access button. What is happend?
Tried logging out and logging in, deleting cookies, turning off and on the computer and knocking on the shaman's tambourine - it doesn't help 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

30 dias sem acesso.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to ask i already have beta access but I can't access the inpaint feature and sone other features too can u tell me how to get access or use them , or they aren't available right now ? Plz tell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there I just wanna know if the inpaint & extend image features are available or not right now as I can't seem to access them whenever I try the url "https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/inpaint" it just takes me to the "request access" page I'm already in beta access that's why I wanna know🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is similar as for me. This sound like Adobe lost or drop our access tokens 😞 All work fine three days ago for me (and previously 1.5 month).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website is not opening... showing blank 
example - Adobe Firefly (Beta)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a contributor of Adobe Stock and trying to join Adobe Firefly since more than 1 month, applied three to four request to access to firefly, but still now I didn't gotten any response from the adobe side. I am very unhappy to not getting any response.

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also looking forward to the letter, it's been two weeks, they say it can take up to a month, I wonder what the maximum approval period is, and should I send several requests?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already gotten the beta access but i can't seem to access other
features such as inpaint, extend image etc. I wanna what's the reason
behind this as i was actually able to access the inpaint feature for 1 day
through manually entering the site address
https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/inpaint but now it just asks me to get
beta access whenever I tried this link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first request dates back to 03/14/2023 to date still nothing! nothing even in spam.

I have been your customer for more than 3 years 😤

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I accidentally put in my birthday as August 2022 when signing up (and not August 2002) and now I'm locked out from participating in the firefly beta! I am not less than a year old lol, so I'm wondering if there is someone I can speak to about this or if I have to reapply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! i recieved an Email that told me that i'm in and when I pushed the discord button it says i don't have a server permission and can't write anything, it's blocked.

what can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I appreciate the work that goes in behind the scenes and fully understand the number of people that are most likely requesting access to the beta version, I put in on April 13th and still have not heard a reply. Very excited to try this out with my students but am unsure if I'm still in a holding pattern or if my application was rejected.

If someone could please advise I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. A month ago I got access to Adobe Firefly and used it successfully, but a week ago the site stopped opening, only a white screen. Is this due to the fact that I am a user from Russia? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier today, I received an email titled, "It's time to try out Adobe Firefly," but when I click the link, it redirects me to a the page with the error.

Alex29735255hmgh_0-1683226279036.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my email that says "I'm In" but I still do not have access. I have filled in the relevant forms and ticked boxes as advised, but nothing. Please, is any able to give an idea if and when we will have access. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received the "you are in" notification from adobe but still don't have access as of now. Filed a request per instruction above. Still waiting! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 weeks later after requesting access for firefly and re applying with still no access. luckily, i enjoy mid journey now and leonardo too because at least they are organised to accept registrations. probably for the better, as this service would probably be over priced like the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Adobe doing anything about the issues accessing if using a different email.

I have followed all of the steps you suggest but absolutely nothing has happened and nobody from Adobe is replying any more.
This is very poor service by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines