Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm able to enter now, very happy to start working soon. thank you, Tracy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already got access in Adobe firefly but suddenly automatically logout pls
help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

I applied on Mar 30. Still no access. Could you help me please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account not access problem please solve my problem i use firefly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm facing an issue which seems to be somewhat common, but no one has been able to help me yet. I sent an email to support, and they told me to come here. This forum told me to try the discord server, and the people on discord told me to send an email. So I'm back here hoping someone can actually help me out.

Since last week I have not been able to use the adobe firefly web app. When I try to go to text to image, or any other section for that matter, it shows the intro video and a "sign in" button at the bottom. When I click sign in, it takes me to the sign in page and once I've logged in it simply takes me back to the intro video page. No matter how many times I click "sign in", it just keeps taking me back to this page.

I have tried clearing caches, multiple different browsers, multiple different machines, from PC to Mac to my android phone, and the same thing happens every time. So the issue is with my account specifically and not related to anything else. Please, adobe, I need a hand here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access the Beta version of Firefly even though I have been granted permission and I am unable to access the survey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied to join the firefly beta on the first day it was available. I received an email saying welcome, but the only option on the firefly webpage is still to apply for access. Can someone help me please thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel certain that I have logged this issue previously at least once but here goes again.

I have until recently had access to firefly and have used it to create several dozen images. Now though when I try to use the web-app, I land on a blank page and nothing happens.

The issue persists in Chrome & Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines