Exit

Weekly Challenge - 🍰 Calling all dessert lovers! 🍰

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone! 

Happy monday.

We’re excited to discover the most delectable and visually captivating depictions of your favorite desserts. Whether it’s a classic tiramisu, a decadent chocolate lava cake, or a refreshing lemon sorbet, we want to see it brought to life through Firefly. 

The prompt I used: create a image of beautifully presented bowl of white kheer, a classic Indian rice pudding,  luscious texture of the kheer with its milky-white color, add a sprinkle of cardamom, a few slivers of almonds, or a touch of saffron for that authentic look.

Firefly create a image of beautifully presented bowl of white kheer, a classic Indian rice pudding, .jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your favorite dessert
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by Sep 08, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, click “Share” at the below right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

Unleash your creativity and bring your dessert dreams to life! We’re eager to see your sweet creations.

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 135 Replies 135
Enthusiast ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one way to make a splash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2024 Sep 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animotionnl_0-1725644393813.png

"A beautifully layered tiramisu with rich cream and cocoa dusting, placed on a delicate glass plate. Two silver spoons rest elegantly beside it, reflecting soft sunlight. In the background, a serene Italian lake shimmers under the golden afternoon light, with distant hills and a charming villa along the shore. The scene captures a sense of indulgence, calm, and elegance, perfect for a luxurious dessert experience."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AlanGilbertson_0-1725647968016.png

"Delicious chocolate hazelnut treat on a delicate gilded porcelain plate. Warm, romantic candle lighting. Luxurious background with orchid. Closeup photography, high quality."
It's noticeably difficult to avoid an over-sharpened look in any photographic image from the FI3 image model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vanilla ice cream background with small cherries and letters in the form of wafer cookies

Firefly fondo de helado de vainilla con cerezas pequeñas y letras en forma de galletas wafer 75495.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2024 Sep 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so cool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as they already started selling christmas cookies in german supermarkets at the end of August, I'm in the mood of cinemon rolls... so why not create a cinemon cake with 4 stacks...

"4stöckige zimtschneckentorte" based on an example image of a wedding cake

here you go:

Firefly 4stöckige zimtschneckentorte 77402.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beautiful cake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The World Famous "Farrrell's Zoo"The World Famous "Farrrell's Zoo"

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 12.11.34 PM.pngThirty scoops of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream, with strawberry, chocolate, and marshmallow topping. Topped with bananas, sprinkles, a huge amount of fresh whipped cream, and a cherry presented in a steel bowl. Two conical-shaped sugar cones are placed upside down atop the sunday. Two dozen small solid-colored toy plastic animals are atop the sundae, on a red and white striped tablecloth.

This is a re-creation of a HUGE family-sized ice cream sundae, a featured dessert at my favorite ice cream parlor when I was a kid, Farrell's!

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 12.12.58 PM.pngFarrell's is where kids used to celebrate birthday parties. Note the cool way "The Zoo" was brought to your table in the video—sirens blaring, dudes with straw hats running around, and exciting announcements about your birthday party. It was great. I'm happy to have grown up in this era. Awesome!

The last Farrell's was closed in 2019 in Brea, CA. There's nothing like it these days. Sad for the kids!

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 12.18.46 PM.pngLink to the "old-timey" menu. Note the 1890's look and feel.

More about this insane ice cream paradise!

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My family used to frequent Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour too! This brings back fond memories!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Homemade strawberry pie in terra cotta dish on old farm table 15123.jpg

Homemade strawberry pie in terra cotta dish on old farm table

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing fancy here - basic lemon bars which I make whenever my lemon tree runneth over...
Firefly vibrant lemon bars on a white plate sprinkled with powdered sugar 44621.jpg
vibrant lemon bars on a white plate sprinkled with powdered sugar

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lovvve lemons!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This challenge reminded me of one of my favorite desserts - back in 1976! In Shaker Heights, Ohio.
"Baked apple filled with cinnamon apple ice cream and caramel sauce"

S_Gans_0-1725654664395.png

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to add my 2nd day there. I was OBSESSED with that handmade cinnamon apple ice cream. Sadly, Firefly can't grasp the concept of 2 scoops, nor a lot of hot fudge sauce. I tried many variations, before settling on this
"One Belgian waffle topped with 2 scoops of cinnamon apple ice cream and a lot of hot fudge sauce"

S_Gans_0-1725655166806.png

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree that the result is far from 'a lot' of hot fudge sauce particularly if it is a serving for me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks tempting 😍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2024 Sep 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can smell the cinnamon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks amazing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly food photography, Halo-halo, Editorial Photography, Photography, Shot on 70mm lens, Depth of.jpg

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Promt : Little part of a delicious chocolat cake.

Firefly little part of a delicious chocolat cake 48122.jpg

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caramel fudge is a favourite of mine. Here is it being mede - not super accurate though 🙂
Firefly caramel fudge cooking in pot on stove being stirred with a wooden spoon, with light reflecti.jpg
prompt: caramel fudge cooking in pot on stove being stirred with a wooden spoon, with light reflection; selective focus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My favorite dessert is the Egyptian Basbousa with hazelnut. Having an English cup of tea with the Nile river view in Cairo is an amazing experience.

OmarFathy_0-1725714663604.png

OmarFathy_0-1725714385971.png

Prompt used: Egyptian juicy pieces of basbousa desert in a plate on a small table. The table contain a modern glass cup of tea. Balcony view on the nile river of Cairo. High resolution details. Cairo buildings and green view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mouth watering😋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chocolate chip cookies melting ice cream
Back to school favorite.
Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 18.20.12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines