• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly Challenge - Create an image reflecting the character of your favorite season in your region

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Hope all are doing well.

Join us in this challenge to capture the essence of your favorite season where you live through Firefly! Show us how this season transforms your surroundings and share its beauty. Let your images tell a story of the unique spirit that defines this time of year for you.

The prompt I used in Firefly: Picture a serene winter scene: a wide expanse of snow-covered landscape bathed in the soft light of a pale winter sun. Nearby, a frozen lake reflects the peaceful surroundings. A village nestled among snow-dusted rooftops emits wisps of smoke from chimneys. This image captures the tranquility and quiet beauty of the winter season.

Firefly Picture a serene winter scene- a wide expanse of snow-covered landscape bathed in the soft l.jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your favorite season
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by July 12 , 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

Showcase your creativity by creating an image that embodies your favorite season. Share your artwork with us by replying to this post

Thank you,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FF gets better everyday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost like a painting... if you print this on canvas, it might be hard for anyone to tell the difference!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a painting of beautiful Sydney Harbour. I found it amusing that Firefly created an Opera House themed cruise ship. 🙂
Firefly cruise ship in sydney harbour on a sunny day with bridge and opera house, water colour paint.jpg

prompt: cruise ship in sydney harbour on a sunny day with bridge and opera house, water colour painting style

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dean_Utian   When I was trying to create my Firefly image, and I entered my 'prompt' it kept on giving my pictures like Sydney Opera House! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mpchow - Was it Sydney Opera House looking objects or snow capped mountains? Firefly loves mountains 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting that it has smoke coming from one of the trees. I guess one could interpret it as a cloud Kartika. What do you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mountain Ararat in JulyFirefly Mountain Ararat in July 53012.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
20 hours ago 20 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serene Ares!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les baignassouts sont arrivés!

didiermazier_0-1720779661720.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In large numbers too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Karlsruher schloss, blauer Himmel, grelle Sonne, wenig Bäume, Hitze, gegen die Sonne 10213.jpg

"Castle Karlsruhe, direct sun, no clouds, blue sky, very warm" - I mean, we are one of the German cities with the most sun, this picture might not be the most beautiful, but it's definitely accurate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Walking in a sunlit forest"

Firefly walking in a sunlit forest 89131.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pure meditative contemplation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Prompt : Firefly Strasbourg city cathedrale gratte ciel sun sky stars 67800.jpgStrasbourg city cathedrale gratte ciel sun sky stars

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Majestic architecture hey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stylize idealistic view of my submerged ecological garden (with wadi and pergola) since.... October 2023 due to eternal Belgian rains:

Lilybiri_0-1720785854551.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IXEY_CLASSIQUE_2-1720786285953.png

My prompt: a double exposure in serene scenery of northern sky in a rainy weather,cherry blossoms tress, sillouthe couple in romantic gestures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Romance is in the air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly baby boy running after butterfly in snowy garden 98515.jpg

baby boy running after butterfly in snowy garden

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had chat gpt help me with the promt.

Create an illustration of a serene Colorado summer scene. Picture snow-capped mountains in the background, a gentle stream winding through the meadow, dotted with vibrant wildflowers. In the distance, observe various animals: a rabbit hopping near the water's edge, an elk grazing peacefully, a pika perched on a rock, a chipmunk scurrying between bushes, and a marmot basking in the sun. Capture the essence of nature with a bear calmly roaming amidst this picturesque landscape.

Firefly Create an illustration of a serene Colorado summer scene. Picture snow-capped mountains in t.jpg

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Melissa!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_0-1720812985932.png

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AEU%3Ac75e9146-f5aa-404f-9f65-263d8fb0f7cd&...

Sommerwiese mit Blumen und Bienen hinter dem Haus, einige Bäume an der Grundstücksgrenze, ein Liegestuhl mit Handtuch, während dem Sonnenuntergang.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1000000616.jpg

Le Mont Ventoux en été vu depuis la plaine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines