• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly Challenge - Create an image that captures the essence of your favorite sport

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday.

This week's challenge is to create an image about your favorite sport. Use your creative talents to depict the passion and excitement of your favorite sport in a single image. Whether it's the intensity of the competition, the camaraderie among teammates, or the adrenaline rush of victory, convey the essence of what makes your sport special to you.

The prompt I used in Firefly: Craft an image that encapsulates the vibrant ambiance of a soccer stadium. From the roaring crowds to the grandeur of the architecture, showcase the spirit of the game.

Firefly Craft an image that encapsulates the vibrant ambiance of a soccer stadium. From the roaring .jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your favorite sport
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by June 21, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

Let your creativity shine by generating the image of your favorite sport. Share your artwork with us by replying to this post.

Thank you,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

The first prompt was similar to the prompt I wanted to use last, but not quite. The views were imperfect, the angle was not correct, and in one image, the player crossed through the net. However, I used that image for the style reference.

Than I did something much simpler for the prompt, something like:

- Show the strengh of the spike moment in volleyball, similar to the Haikou anime.

I wanted to continue the exercise, but did not have a chance. This was going to be my next prompt:

- From the opposite teams perspective, a close up image. The image depicts the strength, power, and height of the movement performed by a volleyball player jump, for the spike. The outside hitter movement, almost half body beyond top of net. Hyper realistic image. It also depicts the excitement from her teammates on the background. The teammates are embracing in the joy of victory. It is an emotional take on the vibrant joy of victory in volleyball.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar theme with beach volleyball players and I had very similar issues. They showed both opposing players on the same side of the net. I couldn't get the player to be behind the net, and there was always more than one Volleyball!

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for participating and sharing the prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Brazilian citizen I couldn't resist:

ValdairLeonardo_0-1718739350430.png

Sand soccer field where some young teenagers are playing with a worn ball in the middle of it; kicking and throwing, football training in Rio de Janeiro; sunset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing. It kicks up excitement with its fast-paced play on the beach's soft terrain. 

^KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice Work ! 

They play without the ball🧐

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't dribble, catch a football, swing a bat worth a darn, but I was Forrest Gump fast!  So, I ran track in high school and college. Here ya go. Zooooom! 

pixellingo_0-1718752554777.png

Prompt: "dynamic side view of a super fast sprinter in flames crossing the finish line, hair is on fire, blazing fast, speed blur"

John W. | pixellingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly dynamic shot of swimming man with splashes of water in watercolor style; a fragment close-up.jpg

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing. What prompt and effects did you use? Thanks.

^KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. I like it. Very nice

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!! Effects are looking amazing. Did you use style references? 

^KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thomas_bredenfeld_0-1718789294436.png

tried it with a german prompt:
»nachtwanderung bergsteiger felswand sterne milchstrasse gletscher schweiz kletterer«

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiking mountains under the stars' silent watch. Amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AAP%3A785a8c8c-10a9-4838-9f27-e0cfb6e78587&...

Firefly Sports - Darts game - A fiery arrow heading towards the target - Olympic sports stadium 3708.jpg

Sports - Darts game - A fiery arrow heading towards the target - Olympic sports stadium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PeruBob_0-1718809603437.jpeg

playing american football in a stadium filled with people cheering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AEU%3Aa9e35fb1-a14e-4524-b8b4-3cbf47918fcf&...

Abambo_0-1718899142371.png

Well, it's soccer time in Europe!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cute!! Watching babies play football is adorable and amusing, with their tiny kicks and joyful attempts at the game. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View from the cockpit of a small racing sailboat in strong winds, heavy seas, wild spray.Firefly View from the cockpit of a small racing sailboat in strong winds, heavy seas, wild spray. De.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A game of ice hockey in a distant galaxy, players facing off, logos on front jersey, glowing red puck near feet, large planet hovering.A game of ice hockey in a distant galaxy, players facing off, logos on front jersey, glowing red puck near feet, large planet hovering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for participating and sharing the prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly a bowl of strawberries and cream on the grass of a tennis court with a yellow tennis ball ab (2).jpg

Trying to capture the Summer's Day feeling of Wimbledon grass court tennis, strawberries & cream. I didn't get the actual tennis court but I liked this anyway! 

Prompt: a bowl of strawberries and cream on the grass of a tennis court with a yellow tennis ball about to splash down into the bowl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fun one, Jane!!

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines