Exit

Weekly Challenge- Dream House Design

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Hope all are doing well.

Welcome to the Dream House Design Challenge! This is your chance to let your imagination run wild and create the home you've always dreamed of. Whether you’re into modern minimalism, cozy cottage vibes, or futuristic flair, this is your opportunity to design a house that reflects your personal style and dreams.

The prompt I used in Firefly: create a living room interior with bright color double height add sofa, table with coffee and plants. background with big glass windows, long height forest trees and rain outside.

Firefly create a living room interior with double height add sofa, table with coffee and plants. bac (2).jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your house design
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by Aug 02 , 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

Show off your creativity by designing an image of your dream house. Share your artwork with us by replying to this post!

Thanks,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications , Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait 30 more years and you could buy it as DIY package at the hardware store 🙂 Yes, the lighting is very nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mj_0-1722533252298.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2024 Aug 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my God I want to move here now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks good enough to eat 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Made some renovations for you guys 🤤

mj_0-1722690932246.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks mj. I'll take the house on the far left. Like having lots of windows 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2024 Aug 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done Dean. Can we place them in your magical forest tho? That would be a near perfect setting 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yummy challenge!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly victorian home, blue shutters and door, two story, green grass front yard with path to door,.jpg

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AUS%3A308eead3-6ba5-4051-a9dd-0e0f075098db&...

victorian home, blue shutters and door, two story, green grass front yard with path to door, two big trees

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah classic quiantness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you didn't say what kind of house … I went with a greenhouse! We're starting plans to build one like this on our farm with reclaimed windows and doors from old buildings around our area. I can only dream it comes out this wonderful!

Firefly Greenhouse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a beautiful dream. You're a few years ahead of me in terms of execution JEL. Would love to learn from your experience if you'll be so kind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, @mj! I'd be happy to share what we learn. I'll PM you! ~ Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending you good vibes 8) Tnk u!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, green, floating dream living room, glass roof, sun, waterfalls

Firefly green, floating Dream living room, glass roof, waterfalls on the floor 98297.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nature inside and out! Lovely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NikkiKuhn_0-1722552640871.png

Prompt: Floral garden themed kids room with mural
My daughter was looking for inspiration and I think I'm going to need a lot of paint now haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Painting that with your daughter will be so much fun! Totally buy the paint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly ein französisches Landhaus, Wohnzimmer, Abendstimmung, ländlich, gemütlich, mit Kamin 73348.jpg

a French country house, living room, evening atmosphere, rural, cozy, with fireplace

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just right for a seista!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly A minimalistic, brutalist house with a stark, geometric form; large, unadorned windows and a.jpgPrompt used: "A minimalistic, brutalist house with a stark, geometric form; large, unadorned windows and a metal door. Outside walls have dense creepers; dense forest with exotic flowers in the background."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a window on the top right through the foilage! Impressive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly Sunlight streams through the windows of this compact, Zen-inspired home. A workspace tucked .jpg

Sunlight streams through the windows of this compact, Zen-inspired home. A workspace tucked into the living room overlooks tranquil bamboo and is warmed by a Himalayan salt lamp. The kitchen offers a 180-degree view, all under the watchful eye of a husky. 

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AVA6C2%3A2c162f27-09b9-43b7-b110-b414e26be4...

*Note: The one with the dog looked kinda weird looking with no face!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to make sense of the object on the desk. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EuanWilliamson_0-1722591829816.png

A view out the window from a contemporary Scottish home with views over the distant atmospheric mountains

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines