• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: History of Previous Generated Images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check the previous images I generated, but Adobe Firefly doesn't have a history or a section of recently generated images. In other AI image generators, you can go back to the previous images you generated. Please provide a section in Adobe Firefly where we can review the past images we generated.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! This is definitely a highly requested feature. You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images for now. (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demandd for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

In case you haven't seen, we have taken a first step in creating features that are highly requested. In the latest release, we added a Favorites page to save your favorite images. There are several limitations for this release:

• This will be saved to the local browser and is not connected to an individual's CC Library yet.
    • Favorites will not persist when switching to a different browser or using an incognito browser
    • Only works for Text to Image and Text Effect modules
    • Favoriting images using
Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 159 Replies 159
159 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The submit to gallery feature is actually not for saving to a personal gallery. It is being submitted for consideration for the Gallery page. Saving past image generations and integrating with CC Library are in the backlog. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creación de sección con las creaciones realizadas anteriormente

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be great to have a visual history of the images created previously so we can choose an option created before, like the right panel of Dall-e 2 where all images are sorted and recorded! 

Juan29101977xncl_0-1679957838215.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is downloading the creations the only way to save them or get back to them?  In Midjourney there is a site where all my past creations reside.  Does something similar exist for Firefly?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now you can use your browser's back button to navigate to previous generated images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A full prompt history would be great, everytime "Generate" was clicked the prompt would be added to the history and can be deleted / managed similar to ChatGPT prompt history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

si bien funciona perfecto la generacion de imagenes, no hay un historial de las imagenes creadas, asi que si queres volver sobre una imagen generada y crear variables no podes a no ser que la hayas guardado

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

user needs a way to retrieve previously generated work thru an image browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a history of the stuff I generated. Like with Dall-e and other services you can see all your old generations and go back to them. Maybe I missed it, but I can't find it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to see all prior prompts in a history window, like Dalle2 has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Love this absolutely!

What I'm missing is to be able to go back a few steps or split paths so I can explore one image and another, but to also be able to go back to the previous versions.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wildverband You can also use the "Use as reference image" tool in the "..." menu to make iterations on a specific image you have generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround during the beta, I just bookmark pages in my browser (Firefox) and come back to them later as needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like a place where I can see my previous creations, so I can share them afterwards, if I forgot to do that previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In stable diffusion you have an output folder where ever batch of renders automatically saves locally. It would be much more convenient to have each image automatically saved either in the cloud or locally vs having to hand select which images to download before adjusting the prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agrer

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to be able to view a record of prompts or have a trail of your creations. Maybe something similar to MidJourney 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I entered here before posting to see if someone had already created a post with the same idea as me. I completely agree, that would be very interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idea

Please consider adding a feature which will store the generated picture into a gallery (personal feed). Currently, if i wrongly choose or click on different content type, the picture is lost forever into abyss. 

You may consider to look at how Leonardo AI is doing this for the user. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idea

Please consider adding a feature which will store the generated picture into a gallery (personal feed). Currently, if i wrongly choose or click on different content type, the picture is lost forever into abyss. 

You may consider to look at how Leonardo AI is doing this for the user. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to have a text history for all prompts I've created

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps it would be useful to have a record of prompts that worked well- ability to bookmark them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were many times where I progressed through prompts and wanted to head back to one of the generated images I created previously cause I liked it. But I could not go back to any previous image results. It would be great to have a results history to go through and use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a search history on the text to image tool would be very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like to have a history of the prompts I used.  If I get down a rabbit hole of constantly trying different prompts to refine the image, but ultimately decide the one I had 10 prompts ago is the better direction, its virtually impossible to remember the exact prompt I used. Yes, I know I should be downloading images I like, but maybe I didn't exactly like those and would like to expand on that old prompt. 

Also something like a "save prompt" feature. If i start something, but then get sidetracked by another task (which I often do)  It should be easy to come back where you left off even if it is day or two before I get back to it. 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate