• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

494 Error when trying to 'Browse more fonts'

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I launch Creative Cloud, then click on "browse more fonts," I get the following error message:

"494 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.

Bad request. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner."

I contacted Adobe Support and he sent me a link to do a remote access, but the link he sent me doesn't work, it keeps telling me "ERROR: The requested support representative is not available at this time." He wanted me to try another browser, so I tried three; same message. Then he told me to reboot my machine. I did, same message. Then he told me "Maybe there is a technical glitch..." You think?!

Then he came back and said there WAS a technical glitch and could I try it in 20 minutes?

I am beyond frustrated. I've tried everything. I've logged out/logged in my Adobe account. I've rebooted. I've turned off all malware and virus protection. I've tried multiple browsers, I've tried different machines. All give me the same exact 494 Error anytime I try to 'browse more fonts.'

Does anyone have any answers? I'm on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7, 128GB RAM, 3.6ghz 8-core Intel i9 with numerous hard drives. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. Would you mind opening this page: https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts at your end and let us know if you are able to open it at your end?

I tried going to browse fonts from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and it worked fine for me. 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I've had the exact same problem for a while, and now I really need to find a solution to be able to use Adobe Fonts again. I can't open the link you posted above, I'm just getting the same error message. See attached screen dump.

Best,

/ Ola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines