• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated CC fonts Missing in document.

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-12-08 104347.pngI have tried to download fonts into my Adobe products. Have activated them in CC and still  I get this error message and pink highlighted text in a previous report that is being updated.   Please help.  I am not sure what to do and need to move forward with this document. I do NOT want substitued fonts.

This seems to be an ongoing issue for many. Why has this not been resolved yet?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated and when I open an Indesign document which I need to update, two of the fonts I am using will not activate! I have a deadline and this is an on-going project, I can't just flip out fonts because Adobe decides to have a bad day. Any advice? Time is money Adobe and I am getting nowhere fast!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi EnergizeDelaware,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I tried activating those fonts in the error box and it worked fine at my end. Could you please check if the fonts are activated in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? Please also tell us the name of the Adobe application you are using. Have you checked the fonts in other Adobe apps. 

Let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines