Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Clean Typeface Licensing

Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I posted on Adobe Community about Adobe Clean typeface. You can find it <URL removed>. I found those fonts in several websites and made a <pointer to pirated fonts removed> myself. Many of websites freely distribute those fonts, although some of them are paid. So, I think Adobe should take proper footstep to shut down this illegal distribution of Adobe Clean typeface right now. Otherwise the ultimate result will remain the same what happened to Adobe Myriad Pro typeface! Sincerely yours... ^Nishat

Pointers to illegally distributed fonts removed by moderator.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product issue , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Legal is familiar with such websites and obviously plays wack-a-mole trying to get them shut down.

However the fact that others may be illegally posting such fonts, doesn't make it right or legal to provide such pointers here including a pointer to one's own illegal download of such fonts.

Participants in these communities who engage in such behaviour will be banned from any further participation.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines