• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe font issues

Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a CC subscriber and am having issues with Adobe Fonts, primarily with the Myriad and Myriad Pro fonts which formerly came with the old programa on disks way back in the day -- at which time I developed a fondness for the fonts and use them as my main Sans Serif font.

As I recall, there are forty or so fonts in both sets. Yesterday, my Creative Cloud font list was showing Myriad as being totally loaded and activated. Today it has disappeared. Also ten Myriad Pro fonts are showing as activated that I don't believe were there yesterday.

I have a complete set of old Type 1 Myriad Pro fonts from the old days in Suitcase but I am trying to wean my projects from those.

Bottom line, I have files wanting fonts that I can't seem to grab anywhere. 

Can anyone help me out of this mess?

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Adobe Fonts forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just checked on activated fonts and Myriad shows 40 fonts activated, but do not show in the font interface in Illustrator.

Thanks,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines