Have you ever used an adobe font to display a slogan or a brand for a company, for you client? We know that the typography we use is very important for the identity of a company, even paragraphs texts have a typography which gives identity of the company.
I want to display a slogan (commercial phrase) ina particular adobe font, but PULLED directly from the CDN od Adobe Fonts, because we can‘t download them; even if we download them the license is restricted. It is risky, right? ¿Or always is better show this kind of things in IMAGE formats?
Have you planned, in case you used this adobe fonts for slogans and brands, what are you going to do if one day, either Adobe or the font owner decides to unpublish or take out those fonts from the internet at all? Consider that the GRAPHICAL LOOK of the brand is very important.
Did you consider any plan B? We know that it could happen with Adobe Fonts. Which alternative did you consider. I just throw a kind of braimstorming:
- Purchase the license of the font directly to the owner for a huge price.
- While the adobe font is available, make SVG versions or convert your logotype or brand name to SVG or PNG in many sizes, so diplay the slogan or logotipo in JPG, SVG or PNG.
- Consider other similar fonts families to keep the “branding”, which is also risky because to find typos very similar is hard and no consistence.
- Use a more universal font like “Arial” or “Helvetica” because they are available in 99.9% of devices.
- Create your own tipography exclusively for your branding, so no more worries.
Orientations, please. Thanks a lot for you patience.
Extracting the font files served by Adobe Fonts is a violation of our End User License Agreement. Logos are best displayed as images.