• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts issue

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Fonts, in my Creative Cloud account, I'm able to install them on my iPad Pro. They also appear on my MacBook Pro, when going into Word. The fonts display correctly on my MacBook, as well. However, when I convert it to a PDF on my iPad Pro, it converts to a different font on my iPad. When I print the Word doc from my iPad Pro, it also prints in a different font.

When I convert the Word doc to a pdf, or print the Word doc from my MacBook, it converts and prints with the correct Adobe font.

How can I get this to work correctly from my iPad Pro? The MacBook is a school district one which I use (I'm a teacher(. The iPad is my personal one. I'd like to use these fonts on my iPad for printing and converting Word files to a PDF.

Please advise. Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A13, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Sent from Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is something for Microsoft to solve, I'd say. I'm assuming you use some kind of Word app on the iPad. If you use online Word, it's probably not fixable. But you can ask Microsoft. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines