• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts not activated when it should

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I'm using Adobe Fonts with Premiere and After Effects.
Every time I relaunch Premiere (because I haven't been on AE yet on this project but the problem occurred with my precedent one aswell, which used AE), my text layers already created are not in the Adobe Font I chose (they are in some kind of default font). You can see on the two screenshots I attached, the first one is my text in the Adobe Font I chose but with Adobe Font disabled, and the second is when I enable Adobe Fonts (which make said fonts disappear).

And basically every time I have this bug, I just disable Adobe Fonts in my CC Desktop app to make them available in Premiere. It makes no sense at all and sometimes it doesn't work. So I'd like to know if some of you already had this problem occur and how you addressed that.

I already tried two chat sessions with support, used the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, uninstalled everything, reboot, reinstalled, etc

The only "fix" I found was to close everything, log out of CC Desktop, delete the Adobe folders in both C/Documents and AppData, reboot PC, log back in and then it works again, for one or two sessions before eventually breaking again.

This really slows my workflow so if any of you could help me, I'll be really happy, thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?