• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts not showing in Figma

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone. I can't get Adobe Fonts to show in Figma. I have the fonts activated. I have tried restarting Creative Cloud, Figma, my Mac. Anyone experience this before and can advise? I got on to Adobe support but they said they don't support 3rd party apps and can't help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We would like you check this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/activate-fonts-desktop.html and see if that helps. Please also check for the cloud icon to see if that font is actually “installed for non-adobe apps” (in CC app).

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

I've activated a couple of Adobe fonts such as FUTURA PT and they're not showing up in Figma! Very frustrating and a waste of time.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Some Adobe fontw show and some don't in Figma.
Even after re-starting everyhting (Cloud CC, Figma, computer).
Usually if I try to remove and add again an Adobe font, it gets worse. Meaning that an Adobe font that was showing in Figma stop showing if I remove it and add it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @arnaudf25783954  & @tracyo12805906,

I would like to inform you that it's difficult for us to troubleshoot the issue but we would like to know if  the fonts working as expected in Adobe apps. Have the fonts been installed for third-party app use in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? If yes, I would recommend you to look for support in the Figma community:https://forum.figma.com/t/figma-not-syncing-adobe-fonts/46209

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked and in my case the font works normally in Adobe Apps (checked Illustrator and XD), it shows as installed in Adobe Font (online web app), BUT it doesn't appear at all in Adobe Font inside the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - Now the font I had issue with finally appeared in the desktop Creative Cloud's font tab.
I have 1000+ font sync'ed, so I think it takes time to appear in the desktop CC, even if I can see it in all my Adobe App.
Anyway, since I finally saw it in CC, I could click on "Install for non-Adobe App," and it is now working in Figma too. Problem solved for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes, cached data can cause issues. Try clearing the cache in both Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines