• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts not showing on website

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've create a web project on my Adobe Fonts account, and added the fonts I wanted to implement on my website.

I've followed the steps in the FAQ, and have tried embedding the fonts as a link in my HTML head, and via the @Import in the CSS.

However, it doesn't work.
I've tried every possible workaround (other than JavaScript. I'd like to avoid that!).

I've imported the font, and called it in the CSS using font-family.
On my computers with active Adobe Accounts, the fonts show up perfectly, whereas on my mobile devices and other computers, the font-family goes to the sans-serif alternative/option, as stated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niels,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  Would you please confirm that you're using the same font-family names that are listed for your web project at https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts#web_projects-section​ ?  Multi-word font names have hyphens in them (e.g. "proxima-nova"), rather than spaces ("proxima nova").

A common reason the fonts appear to be loading on a desktop computer but not on a mobile device is if your website CSS uses a different font-family name than the one we provide. The browser finds a local desktop version of the font (perhaps activated from Adobe Fonts) with that name, but the same local fonts aren't available on the mobile device.

If the font-family name in the CSS is correct, can you share a link to your website so we can look into it further? 

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! I am having the same issue on my site wearwfhwear.com. On desktop, the site has the proper font (degular, uppercase, italic) but on mobile it's a generic sans-serif font. Can you help with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines