• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts Not Staying Active

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for ideas to solve a problem with Adobe Fonts. I am having constant problems keeping fonts activated on my home Windows 10 computer. I've been doing lots of t-shirt design work recently in Illustrator and often have problems on the home computer activating fonts and sometimes I get them activated and will close a project and open it again later only to be told I need to activate the fonts again. The strange part is I have an older laptop with my Adobe Creative Cloud suite I use away from home that seems to sync my activated fonts much easier and has fewer issues. I even run a VPN on the laptop and still have fewer problems.

I've tried reducing the number of active fonts and doesn't seem to make much difference. Often, I might spend 30 minutes or more trying to reactivating fonts on the home computer when opening projects which might include opening my CC app and checking active fonts on the website and asking the app to activate used fonts... waiting... close said project file and reopening, etc. It has become irritating and wasting my time. I wonder if maybe I have something on my home wifi network that is blocking a needed connection. Is there a port I need to make sure is open? Any ideas to help are greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to add in that I'm having the same issue. I haven't deactivated any fonts, but every time I open indesign or illustrator, any typekit fonts have to be re-activated. Every single time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same problem, also on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reporting the same problem of Mac. Intermittant, don't know what's the trigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines