• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts not syncing properly on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to macOS Catalina, and since then some fonts from Adobe Fonts (as well as Monotype Library Subscription) have not synced properly. While all of these fonts are usable in Adobe apps, other applications cannot display glyphs from some fonts at all, even though the typeface names are listed in the font menu. This affects Apple Pages and Keynote as well as some other third-party applications.

Attached is a third-party app attempting to display Benton Sans Condensed Regular. Another weight of Benton Sans is similarly affected.

I'm led to believe that Catalina simply does not handle non-native fonts properly in its current state (despite a recent supplemental update), or that it may have had to do with 64-bit code not being supported. Has anyone else experienced this issue since the update, and is there a workaround?

TOPICS
Activation , Missing font , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there is a problem with the user account used in macOS.
Let's create another user account and log in to check the operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked at first. I then logged out and back into Creative Cloud, but eventually many of the same fonts failed to sync properly again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines