Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe fonts offline use

Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

After install Adobe CC software, I would like to use adobe fonts, such as https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/futura-pt.

But because my computer can not directly connect internet, would it be possible to use adobe fonts offline use? Where can I download the font to the computer? Thanks a lot.

Regards, Hsu Yao Chang

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

That is not possible. The Adobe Fonts service is a cloud-based font service for which there is no capability of downloading the raw font files for totally offline use.

You would need to license such fonts directly from the foundry that created and licenses the font. Such information is provided on the web page describing the font(s) in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not possible. The Adobe Fonts service is a cloud-based font service for which there is no capability of downloading the raw font files for totally offline use.

You would need to license such fonts directly from the foundry that created and licenses the font. Such information is provided on the web page describing the font(s) in question.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines